- Basic eligibility for evaluation process is made known to students through college Website, notice boards and class counseling.
- Institute notifies evaluation process and related documentation on the notice board this includes distribution of marks and schedule of internal evaluation and university evaluation.
- Institute also notifies the criteria for allocation of term work marks through notices and class counseling.
- Continuous assessment report for all the courses is displayed in respective laboratories every month.
- Staff meetings are conducted periodically to review the evaluation process.
- Display all unit tests marks within a week after end of unit tests.
- Display term work marks at the end of each semester for students information
- Solving grievances of students if any.
- Two internal examiners are appointed for each subject to evaluate final internal Marks.
- At the end of each semester, The HOD verifies the internal marks for all the
SPPU Procedure for Submission of Application for Supply of Photo Copy of Assessed
1. The Application form filled in and signed by the examinee only.
2. The application shall be submitted by the examinee, along with the requisite fees, within ten days.
3. The candidate shall submit their application forms along with the requisite fees to the Principal/Director of the college/institution.
4. Students of University Departments shall apply directly to the Controller of
Examinations through the Head of the Department concerned