Civil Engineering program involves a wide variety of fields such as Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Irrigation, Transportation & many more which helps us to realize no of dreams of the society. I am delighted to be part of such high potential field. Technical education is the most potential instrument for any socio-economic development in a country. In the present world an engineer plays an important role in the global market. As a Head of Civil Engineering Department I have immense pleasure to say that there is lot of scope and never ending opportunities for Civil Engineering students in the present and future era. In the present era lot of opportunities are opening with more liberal work methods.
To bridge the gap between industry and the institution and serving the society through quality education & research.
1. To prepare students career in civil engineering to need domestic & an international needs.
2. To undertake career enhancing courses.
3. To guide budding engineers with principles of substitute development.
4. To develop and promote research for the sustainable built environment.
Program Educational Objectives:
1. To develop capability of self learning.
2. To prepare students career in civil engineering to need domestic & an international needs.
3. To develop students to use modern techniques, skills and mathematical engineering tools for solving civil engineering problems
4. To mould the students to analyze real life situations & provide economical and feasible solutions.